Thursday, June 26, 2008

Everyone Else Does It

So, I'm feeling like such a Peeping Tom. I look at my friends blogs, but I don't say anything. (Not that I have anything worth saying, but hey, everyone else does it). So here I am, blogging away (which, by the way, I think "blog" is a funny non-word-word) "Lyndsey's bLog, star date 2008" ←Wow, am I'm a dork or what. Yeah, every body's blog I've read so far is deep and meaningful, but sorry guys, I don't always write like that. I don't even write in complete. (←see I didn't even finish that sentence) Maybe I'll do some free verse poetry. I don't know. Ok....um.....the end!

(You're so jealous of my writing skills)

2 comments:

sarah said...

i love it lyndsey... blogs arent to be copy cats... they are to communicate... and if you cant communicate in your own way... then that is dumb and you shouldnt be doing it... so more power to you for not finishing sentences...

Unknown said...

Lyndsey, you didn't finish your sentence!!! :)